An initial, non-refundable deposit will be secured at the time of booking confirmation. Accepted credit cards are Visa and MasterCard.
The balance is to be paid directly to the supplier on arrival.
In the event of cancellation the initial deposit paid remains non-refundable.
1. Requirement for renting a vehicle from CarVenience are as follows:
- Minimum Age is 23
- Valid Driving License
- Credit Card in the same name or husband/wife as the Driving License (Renter)
- Cash Rentals are possible, please inquire with supplier directly
- Debit cards can be used for the rental payments, not the deposit
Besides the rental charge, we take a deposit on your credit card in form of a hold (pre-auth)
From April 1 to November 30, the deposit on the credit card is US $ 350
From December 1 to March 31, the deposit on the credit card is US $ 500
2. Only the renter of the vehicle as mentioned in the agreement is authorized to drive the vehicle, as well as the person(s) mentioned in the agreement as additional driver(s). In case there is an accident and the driver involved in the accident is not mentioned in the agreement as the renter and/or as additional driver(s) and consequently is not authorized to drive the vehicle, all insurance coverage becomes invalid (lapses) and the customer is completely responsible for all direct and indirect loss.
3. All rates include the mandatory coverage on Aruba, which is Liability and Damage to third parties up to US $ 50.000 with a deductible of US $150.00 (under 23 years of age $ 250 deductible).
4. Collision Damage Waiver is optional, cost $ 8 per day, $ 50 per week, it lowers your responsibility for damages to the vehicle you hired is limited to a maximum of US $500.00 for the Mini, Economy and Compact Car Class. All insurances and/or coverage are ONLY valid with a police report from the scene of the accident. The additional coverage doesn’t cover the following situations: “one way” accidents, driving under influence of alcohol or drugs, speeding, hitting rocks or stones, off road driving, damages to third parties exceeding US $50.000.
5. No police report from the scene at the accident, no coverage! We do not offer any theft coverage, all our vehicles comes with an excellent car alarm system.
6. Please drive carefully, car repair and parts are very expensive on Aruba.
7. You are provided with a full tank of gasoline, please return it with a full tank. As everything else on a small island, gas is very expensive, we will charge accordingly for the missing gas.
8. In case of an accident please call the police at Tel. 911 , Forensys at Tel. 165 and our company at Tel. 568-0383. Forensys (a private company) will make the required report for our insurance company. An accident report needs to be filled out.
9. Included in your rates are the mandatory taxes per January 1, 2016 are 1% BAZV (Health Tax) 2.5% BBO (Turnover Tax), $ 1 per rental (Environmental Levy).
10. All vehicles are equipped with a spare tire, jack, jack handle, wheel wrench. The cost to repair a regular flat tire is $15.00 for car tires, 4X4 and Vans are $ 45. Road Service at Tel. 568-64-64 can always assist with a flat tire at no cost. Customer is responsible for the cost to replace a damaged tire!
11. Return the vehicle as agreed. If there is any change about time, date or place please notify your booking agent and ourselves as soon as possible.
12. We understand that the car will be returned dirty, but please be aware that excessive dirty vehicles are subject to a cleaning fee of US $85.00. Please do not eat in the vehicles.
13. Please do not go off road with our passenger cars. Any damage that occurs to the vehicle will be on your account. Towing services in a remote spot can be very expensive, they can range from $500.00 and go up $1000.00. Towing service need to be paid directly to the towing company at the time of service.
14. The customer is at all times directly responsible to CarVenience for all damages, including water damage for convertible vehicles. The customer agrees to pay these damages before leaving the island.
15. I understand that not acting in accordance with the rental agreement and the additional conditions, I am responsible for any and all loss, damage, towing etc. of the vehicle regardless of the question of who is to blame.
16. My responsibility will not exceed the full value of the vehicle at the time it is lost or damaged plus actual towing, storage and survey fees and a reasonable charge for time loss.
17. Customer understand that any agreement I have with Diners, Discover, Visa, MasterCard or my insurance in reference to the covering for damage, towing, loss etc. to the rented vehicle is between me and Diners, Discover, Visa, MasterCard or my insurance.
18. At all times, I will be directly responsible to “CarVenience” for all damages, loss etc. of the rented vehicle and hereby l authorize “CarVenience” to charge my Credit Card with the respective amount to pay, whether on the same moment after leaving the island.
Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier’s rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice. The deposit required to secure your vehicle (as shown on the secure booking page) will only be processed on your credit card when your booking is confirmed.
A booking is confirmed when you have been emailed a confirmation voucher and at this stage the deposit is processed on your card and becomes non-refundable and any cancellation fees stated in the supplier's terms apply. Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check your details carefully and notify us immediately if there are any incorrect details, as it may not be possible to make changes at a later date.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Please note that some suppliers treat an amendment as a new booking and apply the rate current at the time the amendment is made to recalculate the entire booking amount (not just the days changed). If the rental period is increased, an additional deposit may be required. If the rental period is shortened which results in a reduction of the rental charges, the deposit amount will remain unchanged, and the difference between the original and revised deposit is forfeited (it cannot be used towards remaining rental charges). To request a change to a confirmed booking, please use the alterations request link on your confirmation. Any alterations are subject to availability and the approval of the supplier. In addition to the alteration policy of the supplier stated in their terms, the following charges will apply:
Car rental alterations (all charges stated in local currency):
To change dates or times that result in a recalculation of rental rates, or to change vehicles or locations: 25.00
To add or remove extras to/from a confirmed booking: 10.00
The alteration fee will not be charged if your alteration request is not possible.
Vehicle Capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
We are committed to providing a quality service and aim for complete customer satisfaction. In the event of cancellation, any refunds or penalties are detailed in the terms and conditions of your selected vehicle that you are asked to read and accept at time of booking. In the event you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Car Rental Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 4 Excelsior House, 6 Commerce St, Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.
Cars.zuji.com.au offers great deals all over the world. Compare and save!